Which imitation leather notebook is better to customize?
At present, custom-made notebook leathers on the market are generally divided into three types: ordinary pvc leather, PU leather and discoloration PU leather. The prices of these three types of imitation leather are from low to high, and PU discoloration leather is the best in terms of hand and look. So pu discoloration is best.
1. PVC leather is called artificial leather or imitation leather. The PVC leather used in custom notebooks is generally a low-end product. The cover is harder and feels not as good as PU.
2. The back of PU leather is generally cloth base or knitted cloth base. It is an artificial synthetic material with the texture of real leather, very strong and durable, and the price is higher than PVC artificial leather.
It is different from artificial leather, it is closer to leather fabrics, it does not use plasticizers to achieve soft performance, does not become hard or brittle, and has rich colors.
3. Discoloration PU is environmentally friendly and green, soft to the touch, second only to the texture of leather, and has its unique characteristics (discoloration by hot pressing). The biggest advantage is that the leather surface will have a gradual color effect after hot pressing. The color of embossed advertising signs is different from leather.
How to maintain a leather notebook
1. Pay attention to dust, dirt, and frequent friction.
2. Wipe with a wrung-out wet towel every week.
3. If there are stains on the surface of the notepad, you can wipe it with a detergent and then dry it.
4. Do not place the leather notebook in a damp place to prevent the notebook from becoming moldy.
5. If the notepad is accidentally exposed to rain, you can wipe it dry with a dry towel and place it in a ventilated place to dry.
6. You can use leather skincare products for maintenance. If you are using it for the first time, you can try it in an inconspicuous place now. If there is no problem, it can be used for the entire notebook.